Training Of Pilots, Flight Engineers And Maintainers
We have a fleet, consisting of 30 aircraft. Our wide spectrum of technology enables us to offer a complex portfolio of Pilot trainings:
- Conversion/Basic and continuous training of airline pilots
- Conversion/Basic and continuous training of helicopter pilots, including training with Night Vision Googles (NVG)
- Conversion/Basic, continuous and tactical training of fighter pilots
- Training for instructors
We implement aviation training on the aircraft:
- Cessna Grand Caravan EX 208B
- L-410 Turbolet
- L-39C Albatros
- Z-142CAF Zlín
- Schweizer S269C
- Enstrom 480
- Robinson R22/44
For FEs of Mi-17 helicopters we provide
- Conversion/Basic training
- Training with NVG; both including training in a Full Mission Simulator (FMS)
Airframe & Engine and Avionics Maintainer
For Mi-17 Maintainers we offer:
- Organisational level (O-Level)/Flight line level maintenance for Airframe & Engine and Avionic (electrical and radio systems) specialties
- Intermediate level (I-Level) training for performance of scheduled maintenance after flying of 50, 100 and 200 hours for Airframe & Engine specialty Maintainers
Tactical simulated training
Tactical simulated training is provided by the Tactical Simulation Centre (TSC), the subsidiary of state enterprise LOM PRAHA. It is designated for tactical pilots and for Ground Controlled Interception (GCI) personnel – radar controllers, with the support of Forward Air Controllers (FAC).
At present the TSC is equipped with the JAS-39 Gripen, L-159 ALCA and L-39 Albatros cockpits, including the corresponding controlling elements (HOTAS). Training in the TSC has also been provided for pilots of other types of aircraft, for example: F-5, Alpha Jet, Eurofighter Typhoon, F-16, MiG-29, MiG-21.
The simulators are reconfigurable. The operator can alter the type of simulated aircraft within a few minutes by switching on the relevant software and replacing mechanical elements of the aircraft controls. Customers can supply their own maps or their own parameters for adjustment of weapon systems or flight functions and fly over their own territories, if so desired.
All missions are recorded and can be replayed at any point of the training. The records contain all radio communications and complete information which can be displayed at an After Action Review (AAR) cell during the course of the training, or later at home.
Technical equipment of TSC:
- Eight tactical simulators for pilots
- Four GCI sites
- Two FAC sites
- AAR cell which enables both monitoring of the course of the training and evaluation following the completion of the missions